Monday 7 September 2009

The First

Finally I got a chance to watch Nur Kasih. However, I managed to watch only 15 minutes before it ended because somebody called me. There was this scene where Aidil and Adam is having a heart-to-heart conversation that caught my attention and made me 'terasa'. Dush2!

Adam: salah ke Adam abang.. Fikiran berselang seli dengan hal-hal dunia sedangkan niat Adam datang ke sini untuk beribadat kepada Allah. ( they are in Mecca at that time)

Aidil: fikir pasal ape? pasal kerja?

Adam: pasal Nur (his wife)

Aidil: tak salah fikir pasal isteri kerana cinta. Tapi jangan sampai melebihi cinta kepada Allah.

(sorry if the dialogue is not accurate)

I believe we heard this phrase a few times 'jangan melebihi cinta kepada Allah'. But most of the time, we tend to love worldly things more then we love HIM who gives us all that.  Fikiran berselang seli dengan hal dunia? how many times did I do that? A LOT!That's the biggest struggle in me. To put Him as the first and always remain the first. Forgive me God. I am trying hard.

'siapa yang lari? kamu atau Dia?'

No comments: